Top 8 the best cordless pet clippers review
What you need to know about the dog clipper is that you want to ensure that you get some that are extremely easy for both you and your pet. Chances are you have come to the internet in search of dog grooming equipment because you like to avoid the high prices of having your pet groomed.
Well the best thing is that you can easily pick up some professional dog clippers without having to pay a fortune. This is the main reason that we wanted to start this dog clipper site; we wanted to provide you with some valuable tips that you can use before you go shopping for your next set. In fact listed below you will easily find some of the best dog clippers that people have found extremely easy to use.
Your main consideration when choosing a clipper is the type of hair your pet has. The finer the hair, the more power is needed as fine hair has a lot more volume than coarse hair so needs a more powerful clipper to get the job done.
When choosing the type of Clipper for your pet you firstly need to determine how often you will be using the clippers. Do you have a dog that only needs an occasional trim? Then a basic set of inexpensive clippers will do the job just fine. However, if you will be frequently grooming your dog, or have a thick fur coat dog, then purchasing a high-end professional clipper with a rotary gear-driven motor will be well worth the investment.
There are many breeds of dogs that have thick, matted fur to begin with and trying to shave off the hair with a weakly powered clipper will only frustrate you. Single-speed dog clippers can produce up to 2400 cutting strokes per minute (spm) and they run fairly quiet. The two-speed clippers give you 3000 cutting strokes per minute and many are produced to keep cool and not heat up. The worst thing is trying to clip your dogs hair with a clipper that is very hot in your hands.
Pet clippers review
1. Wahl Lithium Ion Pro Series Cordless Animal Clippers
- Wahl Clipper is the #1 brand of hair clippers and beard trimmers*. Made in the U.S.A
- Great for small-large dog breeds. Best used for Trimming & Touch-ups between professional groomer visits and Fine hair clipping. Does a great job on medium coat and double coated clipping. Can be used for Poodles. Collies, and Shepards. Aslo dogs with long coats and silky coats.
- Quiet clipper for home grooming. Easy to use,
- Durable, long lasting rechargeable clipper with 2 hour run time and a quick charge for grooming anywhere.who are animal lovers on holidays – Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines and Easter.
- Made for use in the USA electrical outlets only. Not for international use.
- Durable, long lasting rechargeable clipper with 2 hour run time and a quick charge for grooming anywhere
- Easy to use, quiet clipper for home grooming.
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported parts
- Precision, self-sharpening, snag free, blades
- 5 year limited warranty
2. Wahl Professional Animal Arco Pet
- The original 5-in-1 clipper, the Wahl ARCO is the tried-and-true cordless option for precise trimming in hard-to-reach spots such as ears, faces, and paws to give groomers, animal professionals, and pet owners everything needed in a lightweight cordless clipper.
- The 5-in-1 fine blade adjusts between sizes #9, 10, 15, 30, and 40, offering a convenient variety of cutting lengths.
- With a rechargeable battery, this clipper has an 80-minute cordless run time and 75 minute charge time; it’s easy to clean with a no-maintenance motor.
- Wahl’s pet clipper can be used on small and medium-sized dogs such as Bichons, Shih Tzus, Terriers, and Spaniels, as well as cats; can also be used as a horse clipper and is great for trimming and touch-ups on the muzzle, face, ears, legs, fetlocks, and bridle paths.
- The slim, lightweight design fits comfortably in your hand while reducing wrist fatigue.
- Measures 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces and includes Wahl’s one-year limited professional warranty. The ARCO clipper is made in Hungary; the blades are made in Germany.
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use.
- Includes one ARCO cordless clipper, 5-in-1 fine blade set, 2 drop-in NiMH rechargeable battery packs, a soft storage case, charging stand and charger, 4 plastic attachment guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, and instruction book.
3. Wahl Professional Animal Motion Pet
- The Motion Animal Clipper from Wahl Professional Animal is ideal for clipping and trimming dogs, cats, horses, cattle, and livestock
- The clipper offers Constant Speed Control which provides constant torque to power through tough spots
- A traffic light LED multi-level battery capacity display gives a quick visual indication of the battery level remaining while the removable finger grip provides ultimate control and stability while reducing the risk of the clipper being dropped and broken
- The Motion Lithium provides professional power up to 5,500 strokes per minute
- The 5-in-1 blade technology adjusts the blade to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40
- Measures 7.5 by 2.25 by 2 inches; weighs 9.4 ounces
- The clipper is made in Hungary, the blade is made in Germany. Comes with a one-year warranty
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
4. Wahl Professional Animal Creativa Cordless Dog
- This lightweight clipper is ideal for grooming the feet, face, and finish work on all dog breeds, cats, and other pets; can also be used for clipping bridle path, ears, muzzle, and fetlocks on horses and for trimming goats, pigs, and cattle.
- Each battery has a 75-minute run time and requires 50 minutes to charge.
- This quiet clipper offers an ergonomic design and constant speed control to deliver more power and torque in tough areas; includes a Wahl 5-in-1 adjustable blade which easily adjusts between cutting lengths of #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40.
- Measures 7 inches long by 1. 75 inches wide, weighs 9. 9 ounces. The clipper is made in Hungary; the blade is made in Germany; made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only, not intended for international use.
- Includes one cordless clipper, one 5-in-1 fine adjustable blade, two lithium ion rechargeable battery packs, charge stand and charger, four attachment guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, and instruction book.
5. Wahl Professional Animal Pro Ion
- Ideal for light body clipping and trimming ears, faces, fetlocks, and bridle paths, the Wahl Pro Ion rechargeable cordless horse clipper offers substantial power and speed without producing additional heat or noise
- The Lithium Ion battery allows for 2 hours of cordless run time. The 15-minute quick charge feature provides an extra 10 minutes of clipping for every 15 minutes charged
- The Wahl Pro Ion horse clipper also features an easy-to-adjust standard #30-15-10 adjustable blade; operates at a powerful 6,000 strokes per minute, making clipping fast and easy
- Measures 7.25 by 2 by 1.25 inches (H x W x D); weighs 10.3 ounces; includes the Wahl Pro Ion Cordless Clipper, storage case, charging cord, styling comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, stainless steel scissors, and attachment guide combs.
- Made in the USA for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
6. Wahl Professional Animal Mini Figura Pet
- Wahl Professional Animal’s Mini Figura pet, horse, and livestock trimming kit provides the power and durability of lithium ion battery innovation to give animal professionals everything needed in a lightweight cordless trimmer.
- Ideal for trimming bridle paths, ears, faces, fetlocks, and muzzles on horses and show grooming of sanitary areas of pure breed dogs, dairy goats, and dairy cattle; can also be used for veterinary uses such as surgery prep, IV prep, and wound care.
- Quiet, lightweight, and powerful with up to 6, 000 strokes per minute and low vibration; the rechargeable lithium ion battery has a 75-minute run time and fully charges in 60 minutes.
- Includes a super surgical cut trimmer blade that leaves a cut length of 1/64 inches and is perfect for surgical prep, IV prep, and wound care.
- Slim, contoured housing is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and is lightweight to prevent wrist fatigue.
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Included components: Trimmer and Accessories
7. Wahl Professional Animal Bravura Pet
- Combines the power and durability of lithium ion battery innovation with Wahl’s adjustable 5-in-1 blade to give groomers, animal professionals, and pet owners everything needed in a lightweight cordless clipper
- The 5-in-1 blade adjusts between sizes #9, 10, 15, 30, and 40, offering a convenient variety of cutting lengths
- The rechargeable lithium ion battery has a 90-minute cordless run time of cool running, low vibration, and quiet operation. The clipper will operate at full power until the battery is completely depleted; recharge the battery in 60 minutes or simply plug in the cord and continue to clip your pet
- Ideal for the feet, face, and all finish work on all dog breeds, light body clipping on small- and medium-sized dogs, and cat grooming
- The Bravura can also be used for trimming horse’s bridle path, ears, muzzle, and fetlocks as well as trimming show cuts for goats, pigs, and cattle
- Measures 7 inches long, weighs 8.8 ounces and includes Wahl’s one-year limited professional warranty. The Bravura clipper is made in Hungary; the blades are made in Germany
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- Includes one Bravura clipper, 5-in-1 fine blade set, 6 plastic attachment guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, instruction book, charge stand and charger, soft storage case
8. Oster Clipmaster Grooming Clipping Machine
- Cordless design offers freedom of movement to groom anywhere
- Powerful 3,000 SPM motor for versatile grooming of dogs, cats, horses, and livestock
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery works continuously for up to two hours
- Compatible with all Oster A5 detachable blades, including wide blades
- Includes battery, charging stand, and Size 10 CryogenX blade
These are just a couple of the dog clipper choices that you have as a consumer. There are certain things that you should consider before you go about choosing dog clipper from your local pet store. You should find out as much information on these types of tools on the internet or a pet supply catalog before you even consider going shopping.
You have to know whether you will be using the dog clipper as a way to do those touch-up trips between professional dog cuts or are you planning on investing in dog grooming equipment because you are going to be taking care of your dogs needs without a groomer?
Regardless of why you are in search of the right dog clipper; the truth is that all you have to do is search this site to find some of the best deals on different types of dog grooming supplies.